Sticks and Bones

The first part of a chronicle of a crush-turned-obsession. I'm sorry, Julie.


To experience this in natural reading order go to A Bright, Ironic Hell: The Straight Read .


Also, try Satellite Dance and Crystal Delusions--Parts 2 and 3, respectively--complete.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Begending (3/05/09 Thursday)

I forgot to post yesterday's journal entry yesterday. I'm beginning to wonder how much writing is left to do on the blog. I wonder, too, if the blog itself is perpetuating my angst, if I'm reaching for agony to write about. What if I stopped? I can't stop writing, but what now am I writing about? I am a cynical person, but I don't want to be that way, and A Bright, Ironic Hell has been a long justification of my cynicism. That attitude won't change overnight, but it can't change if I continue to celebrate it. I am past the crossroads--I've already taken a turn--but I'm walking backwards, looking at it.

2 comments:

Lonesome Loser said...

I wonder about that, too, for myself. Am I keeping my angst up by keeping the blog up? In some ways, definitely. But the feelings might not 100% go away even without the stirring of the blog.

Dion Burn said...

Probably not. The transition is taking place slowly and reluctantly, while I try to evaluate what it has meant to me and what good it has done me.