Sticks and Bones

The first part of a chronicle of a crush-turned-obsession. I'm sorry, Julie.


To experience this in natural reading order go to A Bright, Ironic Hell: The Straight Read .


Also, try Satellite Dance and Crystal Delusions--Parts 2 and 3, respectively--complete.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Parture (1/20/09 Tuesday)

I already regret sending the email. I failed to keep out the bitterness, self-pity and martyr attitude. That was difficult, and though for the most part I was successful, the parts at which I failed may have the strength to overpower the entire message. A lot is up to Julie's receptivity, which, because I can't realistically place much stock in it, is unlikely to be favorable; so the negative aspects could receive the greater nurture in her mind. I can't help that. It's lunch time now. I hurried my food down and split the breakroom for the upstairs. I'm hoping that either she or I will be on the desk at the top of the hour, so that I can have at least another hour out of her presence. I'm not entirely regretful for sending the email. At least now I've somewhat explained my behavior, all but justifying its continuance and tempering my feelings of guilt.

No comments: